Friday, July 18, 2008

Interview

I got a call from Ms Jenny this Morning from Kolej Teknologi at Maluri. Finally, she called me for an interview. Thank to RongRong , Prisca for giving me the correct direction. So, no doubt. I got there on time. Thanks for your recommendation letter too Ms. Pramita, it helps a lot! Yay, This person-in-charge of the college gave me 2 classes on every saturday from 9AM-12PM, then, 3PM-6PM. Unfortunately, i have to be in the office during that 3 hours break.Oh yes, the pay is not that bad but i think is not worth it to sign for a ONE YEAR CONTRACT for that pay. If really i do , i will tell them to increase another RM100 - RM200 for me LOL.

-THE END-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. ur welcome louis. nice blog by the way. very french. haha. and the 'mistress' part is damn creative :)

p/s: just wanna let u know that..u r the second guy so far that spelled my name correctly. tak tipu

yvonne said...

what the HECK is your title and description la hahahahaha :D *pengsan la*